Friday, February 27, 2009

fun in the mail


I've had so much fun this last week getting all the fat quarters in SewMamaSew's Fat Quarter Swap! First to arrive was from Lindsey in North Carolina. She loves chocolate brown just like I do! Thanks, Lindsey!


The next day I got this cute bunny print from Lori in Wisconsin. She also sent along some vintage buttons - so fun! Thanks, Lori!


Then a couple of days later Lesley from Virginia sent this gorgeous print from Amy Butler and the red yo-yo. Thanks, Lesley!


And today I received my last fat quarter from Lisa in Massachusetts. I love limey green with blues and browns. Thanks, Lisa!


I hope you all enjoyed the quarters I sent to you. If you make something soon, please send me a photo! I'll do the same and will also post photos here. This is so much fun getting to know new people in the crafting and sewing world. I hope we can keep in touch.

Have a wonderful weekend. We're looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow after a very busy week. Speaking of that, I stayed up late finishing up my mom's birthday gift compilation. I kept getting inspired to add to what I had already done. I only stopped because I ran out of coordinating fabric! I'll post photos in a few days.

No comments: